Monday, January 11, 2010

Eye

have never worn a smile for this long.
Although it's new to me, I thoroughly enjoy it.
Some times I do wish there were Infinites.


I've had the best winter break in my entire life!
Chronic of Fresnarnia, Radddmouth (new song) in other cities, mountains & mountains of white lines, ultimate shredding/sledding, penetrating sin city, gambling, wonderful flowers, HPYHOURS, all my great friends.
Great hustle guys!

School starts in 2 weeks. I gotta purchase all those scholarly necessities & get to bizness.
save cash for my tuition, coachella, a dizzzzknee pass & to fix my freakin bike.
I might take a break from dating mary janet...we're not seeing things eye to eye lately.


I've been living w/out Rambo now for an entire year.
I can't believe that it's already been a year since my buddy moved on & freed his spirit.
I'll be a veg. for a year this Wednesday & I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than attending One World's monthly buffet.

I need to go eat at My Vegan also.
okay, well I feel like I'm rambling now...so peace.

No comments: