Sunday, December 27, 2009

K.I.D.S. - (remix play ground disco-smiles for miles remix)

LIFE AS A CHILD-Tender, Innocent, Fragile, picking and choosing from a pool of characteristics to become a hybrid of everything they see and or hear.

how painless and happy life was a little tyke...how fun and exciting it was to get a happy meal and the toy inside. saturday morning cartoons and friday night movies. hot wheels, ninja turtles, power rangers and x-men. believing in jolly old st. nick & the tooth fairy & that my older sisters were seeds my dad planted in my mother's belly button. yet with no regard for sanity or humanity, reality comes & does away with all the pre-conceived notions that come installed on our hard drives as children.

To be young and full of imagination and passion and inspiration. To be a child. To let my mind run free & be able to love endlessly. To go out & put my rain boots on & splash in the puddles. To be Me again...

J.



L.

as a toast to the hope I have for the future and all the young minds.

2 comments:

jeska said...

i wish there was a like button

R. said...

hahaha there isn't a like button, but a comment works just as fine.