Friday, April 3, 2009

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

welllllllllllly welllllllllllll it's been a really long time since I've updated, as if you were incapable of reading the date, and it's largely due to my procrastination and the fact that the internet service got interrupted followed by a disconnection, BUT FEAR NOTTTTTTTTTTT YOUNG READERS for my loving mother aware that I also use the net for school business offered to re-connect.

So let's begin, school isn't going all that well. It seems as though there is a lot more to marketing & finance that i'm not catching & there sure as hell as is a ton of stuff i'm not understanding correctly in my int. econ class. Other than the 3 aforementioned classes I seem to be doing well. Nothing spectacular. Spring semester is nearing the end and I couldn't be much happier for the summer posses plenty trees bearing fruits for my hard labor.

Oh and how sweet the preview isssssssssssssssss!
I just want to share this wonderful taste with everyone, but my voice has been stolen and i'm restrained by the overwhelming powers of the monarch's shadow.







FUCKING NASHINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Radmouth

No comments: