Friday, January 30, 2009

peep dressin'

half of the time i have no clue what vile, ridiculous, disgusting, ignorant thoughts slide between the spaces of my teeth, crawl over my lips only to spill on the ground. as if anything that comes out could ever become a coherent thought.

half the time i have no idea why we follow the blind herd only to be led to an empty drinking site. conditioned from the darkest depths of this wretched soul to the very skin that's stretched over the bones in my toes. as if anything similar to me could ever be a free thinker.


half the time i know not why we even are or better yet who we even are. half the time i only wish i knew while the other half i roam around carelessly gnawing away at the flesh presented before me as if i suffered from ADHD. incessantly chewing on my own fingertips, the taste of blue blood fills my mouth, until i finally reach the pearly white bone. i slowly tear myself apart because i have nothing else which i deem better. i attempt to end what i can't comprehend. within i'm a huddled figure, comforting myself. i hold my own hand. i love my own self. i am my own self.

iammyownself.
i ammyownself.
i am myownself.
i am m yownself
i am my ownself.
i am my ow nself.
i am my own self.

No comments: